From Our Editors
In Focus: Flaming Pizza
- Location: The Domain in North Austin
- Why people love it: Diners can create their own cooked-to-order pizzas.
- How often the dough is made from scratch: daily
- Number of toppings available: more than 30, including crumbled meatball, spicy chorizo, artichokes, and capers
- Most alliterative topping: pepperoncini peppers
- Inside tip: The price stays the same no matter how many toppings you choose.
- How long it takes for pizzas to cook: about five minutes
- Also on the menu: premade signature pies, salads, and desserts
- To drink: iced tea, lemonade, draft beers, and wine