What You'll Get
- $18 for one ticket for orchestra seating (up to $36 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Austin Classical Guitar International Series
- Jorge Caballero (Saturday, October 7, at 8 p.m.): Peruvian prodigy won the Naumburg International Competition Award (kind of like the musician version of the Pulitzer Prize) at age 19 and has been revered by music critics the world over for his “perfect mastery of guitar and music.”
- Eliot Fisk (Saturday, November 4, at 8 p.m.): Widely recognized for expanding the music available to classical guitarists, Fisk has transcribed the works of composers such as Paganini, Bach, Hayden, and more and was voted #1 Best Classical Guitar Player in Guitar Player poll.
- Ioana Gandrabur (Saturday, January 27, at 8 p.m.): The Romanian-born guitarist makes her Austin debut with a week-long residency at the Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired before her concert.
- Duo Deloro (Saturday, February 24, at 8 p.m.): Slovenian super-talent Mak Grgic of Slovenia and flamenco guitarist Adam del Sol of Israel combine talents and genres for this one-night event.
- Dmitri Illarionov and Boris Andrianov (Saturday, April 28, at 8 p.m.): Award-winning Dmitri Illarionov played the Austin series 15 years ago and brings along celebrated cellist Boris Andrianov.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Patrons arriving after the start of the concert will not be seated in their reserved spaces until after intermission. During applause between selections late arrivals will be shown to designated late seating areas. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.