What You'll Get
- $20 Worth of Food for Two for Dine In
- $40 Worth of Food for Four for Dine In
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other special offer or promotion. Valid for dine-in only. Must order 2 entrees for 2-person option; must order 4 entrees for 4-person option. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Salsa Verde
It shouldn't be a surprise that one of Salsa Verde's main focus is salsa. The Indianapolis eatery features a salsa bar that allows diners to top their dishes as they see fit, with fresh garnishes and spicy salsas. Read on to learn about some other tasty items that Salsa Verde offers:
- Fajita nachos: Grilled chicken or steak is cooked with sautéed peppers and onions, all of which is served on crispy chips and topped with refried beans, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and sour cream.
- Lomo tostada: Smoked pork tenderloin tops a crispy tostada shell along with beans, lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream, and avocado.
- Tacos de pescado chipotle: Three tacos feature grilled tilapia, cabbage, avocado, and Salsa Verde's chipotle sauce. Served with rice.