What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $11 for 150 range balls ($18 value)
- $21 for 300 range balls ($36 value)
- $15 for one 60-minute group lesson with unlimited range balls ($30 value)
- $83 for one 60-minute super lesson with video swing analysis, launch monitor fitting, and Track Man Pro swing lesson ($174.98 value)
- $36 for one Ping VIP one-hour club fitting with Trackman swing analysis ($75 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Please call (623) 935-9351 to schedule your 1-hour group lesson, super lesson, and custom club fitting. May be repurchased every 180 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Valley Golf Center
Eighty-four hitting stations spread out over two decks. Ten target greens, each one mapped out so players know the precise distance to each flag. Eight hitting bays equipped with TrackTee technology that charts ball speed and distance of each shot. These are the practice resources that help golfers hone their swing—and learn more about their game—at Valley Golf Center. Named one of 2013's top 50 standalone facilities in America by the Golf Range Association of America, the practice facility also encompasses a 5,000-square-foot putting green and a practice bunker for players to hone their touch around the green. From 9 a.m. to 10 p.m., seven days a week, fans, misters, lights, and shade protect players against the elements of heat or the darkness of night. The center also hosts PGA lessons, a fitting center, and a 10,000-square-foot discount golf store.