All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of repair: front screen, back glass, home button, microphone, power button, front and rear cameras, speaker, charging port, battery, earpiece, and audio jack replacements
Learn More About Smartphone Repair
Cracked screens, water damage, frozen phones—oh my! If your smart phone is in a bad place, here's how to fix it.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 30 days. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for iPhone 8, 8 Plus or X. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cell Phone Resurrection
The versatile and highly experienced technicians of Cell Phone Resurrection have the knowhow and the knack it takes to bring smartphones and the devices back from the dead. Here are just a few of their many repairs:
- Screens: The team swiftly replaces cracked or completely shattered front screens, and even replaces the back glass on some devices.
- Components: Home buttons, microphones, power buttons, speakers, charging ports, batteries, earpieces, and audio jacks are all easy fixes for these expert techs.
- Water Damage: Should your phone take a swan dive, the techs will open it up, clean and dry it completely, and try to breath new life into your device.
- The Devices: Cell Phone Resurrection fixes all lines of iPhones, iPads, and Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets, along with Kindles and Blackberry, LG, and HTC devices.