Enjoy a gluten-free or dairy-free smoothie packed with fresh fruit, muscle-building protein powder, and natural sweeteners
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 25% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Planet Smoothie
Planet Smoothie actually does cover a significant portion of the planet, with locations all over the East Coast and as far west as Hawaii. In its expansive geographical quest, it seeks to change dieting habits for the better. It does so in part by listing what beverages are made from and what they can do for the body, helping visitors make informed decisions about their smoothie choices.
Its fruit-based drinks use natural, low-calorie sweeteners composed of agave and stevia, helping guests avoid the excess calories associated with traditional sugar. The smoothies have options to add protein powder for promoting muscle growth, fat-burning Blasts for quieting appetites, and immune-system Blasts to keep bodies healthy.
Planet Smoothie accommodates food allergies and dietary restrictions with gluten-free and dairy-free options.