About this Business
- HoursSun10:00 AM - 8:00 PMMon-Thu7:30 AM - 10:00 PMFri7:30 AM - 10:30 PMSat10:00 AM - 10:30 PM
From Our Editors
City Cafe: A User's Guide
Brunch Café | New American Dinner | Trendy Cocktail Bar | Dog-Friendly Patio
- Brunch: crispy oysters-rockefeller omelet with a side of chipotle grits
- Dinner (small plate): espresso-rubbed-lamb lollipops
- Dinner (entree): wild-mushroom ravioli
- Cocktail: Cool as a Cucumber gin martini
Where to Sit: Since City Cafe is split into three sections, where you sit depends on your dining motives. Select from the café section (for morning coffee), the elegant cocktail lounge (for late-night and happy-hour drinks), or the cozy, split-level dining room (for more leisurely meals).
When to Go: Swing by for dinner on Tuesday, when every bottle of wine is discounted by $10 and select entrees only cost $15.
Inside Tip: When the weather's nice, ask your pooch to accompany you for brunch on the dog-friendly patio.
While You're in the Neighborhood
Before: Sip a coffee while scoping out the tiny, but intriguing collection of books at Read Street Books (229 West Read Street).
After: Get your daily dose of culture at Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall (1212 Cathedral Street) or the Lyric Opera House (140 West Mt. Royal Avenue), both just blocks from City Cafe.
Help us improve this page
Is this your business? Claim this page