About this Business
- HoursSun10:00 AM - 8:00 PMMon-Thu7:30 AM - 10:00 PMFri7:30 AM - 10:30 PMSat10:00 AM - 10:30 PM
From Our Editors
City Cafe: A User's Guide
Brunch Café | New American Dinner | Trendy Cocktail Bar | Dog-Friendly Patio
- Brunch: crispy oysters-rockefeller omelet with a side of chipotle grits
- Dinner (small plate): espresso-rubbed-lamb lollipops
- Dinner (entree): wild-mushroom ravioli
- Cocktail: Cool as a Cucumber gin martini
Where to Sit: Since City Cafe is split into three sections, where you sit depends on your dining motives. Select from the café section (for morning coffee), the elegant cocktail lounge (for late-night and happy-hour drinks), or the cozy, split-level dining room (for more leisurely meals).
When to Go: Swing by for dinner on Tuesday, when every bottle of wine is discounted by $10 and select entrees only cost $15.
Inside Tip: When the weather's nice, ask your pooch to accompany you for brunch on the dog-friendly patio.
While You're in the Neighborhood
Before: Sip a coffee while scoping out the tiny, but intriguing collection of books at Read Street Books (229 West Read Street).
After: Get your daily dose of culture at Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall (1212 Cathedral Street) or the Lyric Opera House (140 West Mt. Royal Avenue), both just blocks from City Cafe.