Get 8% cash back when you pay with your linked credit card.
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
- This offer, including cash back rewards percentage, may change or become unavailable at any time. Customer is responsible for confirming this offer is available on any particular date.
About Emma's Tea Spot
A proper British experience, Emma's Tea Spot takes a casual approach to the tea room. Announce yourself upon arrival, order and pay at the counter, and everything will be brought to your table. A sweet homelike cafe with Union Jacks throughout and a cute corner of gifts for sale, this is the perfect place to meet up with friends for an incredible cuppa. Go simple with the tea for two which includes six British biscuits, or go all out for the Queen BE Tea with full service including soup to start followed by your choice of tea and sarnie (sandwich), a sweet or savory scone and all the trimmings, and a selection of British biscuits, sweets, and seasonal fruit. Some sarnie options include: ham and mustard, egg and cress, and the Prawn Marie Rose with pre-cooked wild-caught small shrimp in a house-made Thousand Island dressing with organic, locally-produced mixed lettuce on locally-made whole wheat bread. Check out their website for upcoming events including fun tea parties and other activities for kids. For a proper spot of tea and a jolly good time, there's no better place than Emma's Tea Spot.