About this Business
- HoursSun11:00 AM - 10:00 PMMon-Thu5:00 PM - 10:00 PMFri5:00 PM - 11:00 PMSat12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
From Our Editors
90 seconds. That's how long it takes Verde to cook a pizza in its wood-burning oven, which sizzles at a scorching 850 degrees. Owned and operated by the husband-and-wife team of Edward Bosco and Marianne Kresevich, Verde specializes in these authentic Neapolitan pies—in fact, visitors can have pizza for dinner, lunch, brunch, and even dessert if they so choose. Dozens of pizzas—including vegan—are available, but the menu at this popular Canton trattoria has plenty of other specialties to offer, too:
- To share: grilled eggplant topped with marinated bufala mozzarella, heirloom tomatoes, scallions
- Mozzarella specialty: homemade mozarella ball topped with prosciutta di parma
- Sunday brunch: French toast with Belgian chocolate, mascarpone, and pure maple syrup
- To drink: The bar features a variety of hand-selected domestic and imported wines. plus a collection of local and Italian craft beers.