What You'll Get
- What’s included: General admission to all exhibits
- Free admission for youths under 18, and for UC Berkeley students, faculty members, and staff.
- Transportation: Metered street parking available
- Entrance and all exhibits are wheelchair accessible.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology
Founded in 1901 as part of the University of California, Berkeley, the Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology serves as a research facility and gathering space where cultural diversity is celebrated, shared, and preserved.
- Size: The collection includes an estimated 3.8 million objects
- Past Exhibits: People Made These Things: Connecting with the Makers of Our World (March - December 2017) explored objects from the collection that urge visitors to think critically about how perceptions of makers have varied in different times and different places.
- Pro Tip: The museum has frequent programs that are included with museum admission so it's a good idea to check for upcoming events on the museum website.
- The Building: Kroeber Hall was built in 1959 and is named after the anthropologist Alfred Kroeber.