What You'll Get
- $30 Value for Two People: Valid Sunday-Thursday Dinner and Saturday Lunch (12 p.m.-4 p.m.)
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase at least one food item. Valid only for dine-in. Valid only for dinner. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid with any other specials or offers, including lunch specials, happy hour specials, and daily specials. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Must present voucher prior to ordering. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hanaro Sushi
Hanaro Sushi sits just steps from the Bethesda Metro station. Although it's away from the hustle and bustle of Bethesda Row, the Asian restaurant offers diners a decidedly upscale experience. Whether dining alfresco or inside amid verdant hues at one of the sleek, glossy tables or the elegantly lit bar, guests are sure to enjoy sumptuous cuisine. Read on to learn about some of Hanaro's notable menu items.
- Appetizer: Hanaro wings, spicy edamame, and spicy rock shrimp.
- Signature sushi roll: praised by the Washingtonian, the Baltimore maki roll features real lump crab meat, creamy avocado, and a dash of Old Bay.
- Entree: features hamachi kama grilled, pork katsu, and ramen.
- Drink: Japanese old fashion, lychee cosmo, and a selection of Asian whisky's and Japanese beers.