What You'll Get
- One MonaLisa Touch Treatment
- Three MonaLisa Touch Treatments
Treatments include a laser therapy that is designed to treat symptoms of menopause such as dryness, discharge, urinary tract infections or urinary incontinence. The laser treatment stimulates the body to begin healing itself by increasing collagen, elasticity, and blood flow. Click here to find additional information.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beverly Hills Medi Spas
Under the guidance of highly accomplished medical director Dr. Lewis Wyatt, the team at Beverly Hills Medi Spas helps clients achieve the glamorous look they desire with a variety of cosmetic and reconstructive treatments. The specialists fine-tune physical appearances with minimally invasive services such as wrinkle-smoothing Botox injections, and specialize in treatment strategies in menopausal medicine and vaginal restoration.
Meet the Doctor: Lewis Wyatt, M.D.
- Education: Board-certified obstetrician gynecologist with over 30 years of experience received his training at Kaiser Foundation Hospital UCLA.
- Accolades: Senior attending physician at Cedars Sinai Medical Center, former Chief of Staff at Brotman Medical Center.
- Past gigs: He is frequently seen on television, has been featured on NBC, and writes a column for The Root, a Univision online magazine.
- Books: Co-author of 'No More Clueless Sex'