From Our Editors
In Focus: Altitude Trampoline Park
- Size: 30,000 square feet
- Special features: a rock-climbing wall and battle beam suspended over the foam pit
- How to feel like an NBA superstar: Play basketball on a trampoline court, whose bouncy surface makes every jump shot seem like it should be featured on a highlights reel.
- Best time to bring little ones: during Toddler Time, held weekdays during the school year from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., when toddlers receive discounted admission and play in toddler-friendly zones
- Other special days: Sensory-Friendly Saturday (9 a.m.–10 a.m.) offers people with sensory-stimulation issues a chance to play in a less crowded and less noisy atmosphere.
- Safety measures: There are no exposed springs; soft walls surround the trampolines; jumpers are monitored by the staff