About this Business
- HoursSun-MonClosedTue5:30 PM - 9:30 PMWed-ThuClosedFri-Sat3:30 PM - 10:00 PM
From Our Editors
Some people wear their hearts on their sleeves. That's not the case for the four partners at Flying Heart Brewing. They prefer to sport their hearts on tap handles. Read on to learn more about a few of the brews you might find on draft there.
- Firehouse Blonde: Named for the brewery's original location inside the historic Bossier City Fire Station No. 6, this kölsch-style beer is clean and refreshing. (4.8% ABV)
- Six of Hearts: Floral scents rise from this easy-drinking Belgian-style pale ale, which features citrus and caramelized-peach flavors. (6.6% ABV)
- Black Heart Ale: A sweet, malty backbone combines with hints of chocolate-covered cherries to form this smooth, medium-bodied black ale. (7.3% ABV)
- Barrel 52: This robust, full-bodied porter features sweet toffee and malt notes, plus a bourbon-like finish for a hearty brew. (6.1% ABV)
The brewery also features a wide variety of other offerings, including seasonal and staple brews.