From Our Editors
Since 2015, the University of Washington Bothell has gathered alumni, locals, and craft brewers to celebrate all things music and beer. Read on for a by-the-numbers look at the annual party.
- 3: the years the annual event has been staged
- 6: live bands that will set the soundtrack including Smokey Brights - Sisters - Ruler - Black Stax - I Will Keep Your Ghost - Eclectic Approach
- 8: the number of tasting tickets each attendant walks in with. Each one gets folks a 5-oz pour of craft beer, cideries, wineries, and wine from area breweries.
- 2,500+ the number of expected attendants, which include UW Bothell alumni and Bothell and Seattle residents.
- So many: food trucks featuring locally made cuisine, running the gamut from savory to sweet