From Our Editors
Learning and play go hand-in-hand at Little Me Learn And Play Studio. Through kids' activities and parent-child programs, the activity studio is teaching kids valuable life skills ranging from interpersonal communication to the foundations of science and technology. Here's a look at some of the programs Little Me offers:
- What it is: With bins of legos to use, children are encouraged to create whatever they can imagine.
- Benefits: strengthens cooperation, fosters teamwork, develops creative thinking, encourages literacy practice, and builds divergent problem-solving
- Age range: ages 3 and up
- What it is: In circle time, children sing songs, play with musical instruments, and learn to keep the beat.
- Benefits: develops social and emotional skills such as sharing and taking turns, improves fine and gross motor skills, encourages freedom, and builds a solid foundation for early literacy
- Age range: from 18 months to 6 years
- What it is: Once a week, a new activity related to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics is available for kids to complete.
- Benefits: teaches reading and understanding step-by-step directions, practives comprehension skills, practices math skills, develops fine motor skills, and encourages creative problem solving, improvisation, flexibility, and tinkering
- Age range: 4 years and up