All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Yoga poses combine strength and elegance, much like an advanced suspension bridge or any grandmother. Bend without breaking with this voucher.
Choose Between Two Options
- $18 for four yoga classes for one person (a $48 value)
- $34 for eight yoga classes for one person (a $96 value)
The class schedule is as follows:
- Monday: 6 p.m.-7 p.m. (Beginners Yoga)
- Monday - Thursday: 7 p.m.-8 p.m. (Intermediate and Advanced Yoga)
- Friday: 9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. (Gentle Yoga)
- Saturday: 10 a.m.-11 a.m. (Meditative Postures )
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must redeem 1-month option within 4 weeks of activation; 2-month option within 8 weeks. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Radio Yogi Health and Fitness
When Stephanie Gaines-Bryant isn’t reporting the news for WTOP Radio or posing for photos with the station’s celebrity guests, she is likely teaching for her aptly named roaming yoga studio, Radio Yogi Health and Fitness. Having completed Crofton Yoga’s 200-hour training program, she now specializes in pranakriya yoga’s gentle and meditative varieties. Both classes emphasize slow movements, deep breathing, and postures that should be held until a passerby mistakes you for a statue.