All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$44 for a brewery tour for two with two empty growlers and one 12-inch pizza (C$73 value). Includes:
- Tour for two (up to a $15 value each)
- Two empty growlers (up to a $14 value each)
- One 12-inch pizza (up to a $15 value each)
- C$77.50 for a brewery tour for four with four empty growlers and two 12-inch pizzas (C$146 value). Includes:
- Tour for four (up to a $15 value each)
- Four empty growlers (up to a $14 value each)
- Two 12-inch pizzas (up to a $15 value each)
Tours are held Tuesday–Saturday at 12:30 p.m., 3 p.m., and 7 p.m. See the menu for pizza options.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Minhas Micro Brewery
Since its humble beginnings as a winter-only operation in a snow-packed Wisconsin town, the company that would become Minhas Micro Brewery has been pumping out quality beverages for generations of discerning drinkers. Now located in Calgary and owned by siblings Manjit and Ravinder Minhas, the brewery is still the source of delicious drinks, including premium brews, craft brews, and malt liquors that highlight the company's hoppy expertise. Whether they've sampled the hoppy notes of the Shergill IPA or witnessed the Mountain Crest Blonde Ale turn Ravinder's hair totally flaxen in the brewery's well-known commercial.