Good burger but service was poor.
Great value for 2 breakfasts!
Good service, good breakfast!
Bonavista location. We both ordered the Teriyaki salmon diner. The salmon was frozen and overcooked, it accompanied by frozen vegetables and small mound of white rice. This meal was not worth $18.99
As soon as the owner saw we had a groupon, she was up selling every time she walked by. Overpriced mediocre diner food with inattentive staff equals never going back there.
Food was decent. Server was friendly and was able to make vegetarian accommodations. Service wasn't the fastest but we were in no rush so not a big deal.
From Our Editors
- When it opened its doors: 1962
- What it served then: buttermilk pancakes and other breakfast specialties
- What it serves now: those same early-morning favourites, plus burgers, sandwiches, steaks, and pasta
- What to try for breakfast: a Brekkie bowl packed with three scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, a choice of meat, and ranchero-hollandaise sauce
- What to try for dinner: the prime rib sandwich with Canadian cheddar and wasabi horseradish aioli
Ricky's All Day Grill