Service and food were amazing as always. Always enjoy Ricki's and will continue to go back.
Had a great time at Ricky's Bonavista, and enjoyed their booth seating. Our server, Santana, was super welcoming, entertaining and friendly. Just to let you guys know, there's additional fee on sides eg. poutine, fries, onion rings, and/or salad, and of course, drinks are not included in the groupon. Over all, we enjoyed our burgers and the experience. Totally recommend the place.
A few of us went and there were no other tables in use. Yet took forever for drinks. Then when we ordered food it took a while. Then one person got there food and by the time the rest of us got out the first person was alread done eating. It took that long while no other customers at 5 in the even
Ricky's is always awesome, so when I saw this deal I was all over it. Yet again... Another great meal!!
seated immediately, coffee came right away, food really good, big portions, staff very friendly and attentive
Pleasant service, nice food!
From Our Editors
- When it opened its doors: 1962
- What it served then: buttermilk pancakes and other breakfast specialties
- What it serves now: those same early-morning favourites, plus burgers, sandwiches, steaks, and pasta
- What to try for breakfast: a Brekkie bowl packed with three scrambled eggs, peppers, onions, a choice of meat, and ranchero-hollandaise sauce
- What to try for dinner: the prime rib sandwich with Canadian cheddar and wasabi horseradish aioli
Ricky's All Day Grill