What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for two hours of sports play for up to two children ($30 value)
- $15 for two hours of sports play for up to four children ($60 value)
Sports play takes place on the following days and times:
- Mondays–Thursdays from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturdays from noon to 10 p.m.
- Sundays from noon to 6 p.m.
- Click here for schedule
* Play introductions take place Mondays–Fridays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. MED-X Sports & Fitness Center suggests kids ages 3-6 years old come from 3-5 p.m. and kids ages 7-12 years old from 4-6 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Must sign waiver. Registration and reservation required by phone. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in one visit. Valid for 5-12 year olds. Must go online to register. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
When Scott Rempfer was a kid, sports were fundamental to his self-esteem and sense of discipline. So much so that, even as a preteen, he began to put plans in place for what he calls a dream job—helping kids and people develop self-esteem, focus, and discipline through sports, martial arts, and professional training.
Doing something to benefit himself and others through sports and exercise, Scott ultimately founded KidSportzUSA, which features afterschool programs and summer camps for kids of all ages including Sports Play, Summer Camps, Sports Camps, After-School Sports, all located at Kidz Gym-Campbell Sports, Fitness & Martial Arts. They not only combat the effects of sedentary modern lifestyles, but they build self-esteem, discipline, listening skills, focus, and all the other intangibles that made playing and learning sports so important to Scott years ago.