What You'll Get
- Private Winemaker Tour and Tasting for One
- Private Winemaker Tour and Tasting for Two
- Private Winemaker Tour and Tasting for Four
Offer includes a private winery tour with the winemakers, followed by a wine tasting with food pairings.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. reservation 48-hour advance notice. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vino Salida Wine Cellars
To Steve Flynn, winemaking is an art. The winemaker and owner of Vino Salida Wine Cellars takes his more than 20 years of fine arts and cooking experience and combines it with Colorado grape and honey producers to create unique wine. Read on to learn about some of them:
Cuvee Blanc 2013
- Wine description: This unoaked, dry, medium-bodied white wine features aromas of fresh rain on stones and bright grassy notes with mineral characteristics.
- Suggested pairings: Moroccan root vegetable stew with buttered couscous, or crab cakes with black pepper aioli
- The grapes: 40% Viognier, 40% Riesling, 20% Chardonnay
Vino Rosato di Salida 2014
- Wine description: This dry, complex, medium-bodied rosé wine features strawberry and cherry fruit character, a chokecherry aroma, and light pepper notes.
- Suggested pairings: Salade niçoise, chicken liver pâté, robiola-style cheese with fresh raspberries
- The grapes: 75% Zinfandel, 17% Sangiovese, 8% Syrah
Semi-Sweet Traditional Mead 2014
- Wine description: This dry, medium-bodied red wine features dark cherry fruit character, earthy overtones, dry tannins, and a bright acidity.
- Suggested pairings: Rice-stuffed baked tomatoes, braised short ribs with rosemary olive oil, blue cheese with fresh italian bread
- The grapes: 100% Semi-Sweet Traditional Mead