What You'll Get
- $20 Worth of Food and Drink
- $40 Worth of Food and Drink for Four or More
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for Dine-in only. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages.Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per group. Not valid in combination with other offers, specials or promotions. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid on merchandise. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Royal Docks Brewing Co.
Royal Docks Brewing Co. takes its name from the Docklands area of East London, where the proprietors lived for a time and grew enamored with British pub culture. Seeking to bring a wee bit of this magic stateside, they started their beer-brewing enterprise to give the residents of Canton a warm and inviting to to sip on a pint, bond with their neighbors, and munch on UK-inspired dishes such as fish 'n' chips and scotch-egg flatbread . There is a full bar which include spirits and wine, but of course these are but supporting cast members to the much-lauded beer. Read on for notes on a few tapped favorites.
- 67 Alaska: a light, medium-bodied offering brewed in the Köln, Germany, tradition
- SE16: a balanced German-style pilsner
- Whitechapel WItPA: a Belgian session IPA, hoppy and spiced with curaçao orange peel
- Docklands Porter: a toasty dark porter with notes of chocolate, made like those favored by 18th-century London dockworkers
- Sezonul Deosebit: an orange-tinted farmhouse saison fermented in spent wine barrels
- Artisan bread: served with blue cheese and herbed dipping oil or with marinara sauce, pepperoni, and a blend of cheeses
- Pulled-pork sliders: house-made pulled pork marinated in bbq sauce and seasonal fruits, served with drunken beans and coleslaw
- Bangers and potatoes: golden baby potatoes and Cumberland bangers topped with gravy and served with peas
- Oysters: six fresh-shucked Blue Point oysters, served with sauce
- Piccadilly poppers: jalapeños stuffed with cream cheese and cheddar cheese and wrapped in bacon