What You'll Get
- Seating: reserved, sections 210, 211, 212
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their Legacy: Over the last four decades, arena-rockers Styx released 16 studio albums, four live albums, and six “best-of” compilations, which in total sold a combined 30 million copies worldwide.
- Founding members still rocking: Original guitarist/vocalist Tommy Shaw, bassist Chuck Panozzo, and guitarist/vocalist James “J.Y.” Young return to the stage alongside vocalist/keyboardist Lawrence Gowan, drummer Todd Sucherman, and bassist Ricky Phillips.
- Styx showstoppers: The band ignites crowd-wide sing-alongs with instantly recognizable hits such as “Renegade” and “Come Sail Away.”
- Their Latest Studio Album: In 2017, Styx released their first album in 12 years, The Mission, which debuted at No. 6 on the Billboard Top Rock Albums and No. 45 on the Billboard Top 200 Albums.
Larry the Cable Guy
- The actual name of this sleeveless storyteller: Dan Whitney
- His actual profession: standup comedian and host of the home-fried History Channel show Only in America with Larry The Cable Guy
- Where he got his accent, according to an interview with The A.V. Club: “I grew up on a pig farm with nothing but 50- or 60-year-old cow farmers, so I was always able to drop in and out of that accent and that character.”
- His trademark quip: “Git-R-Done”
- His trademark style: classic one-liners, deadpan delivery, a none-too-swift drawl
- Where he’s spread his crude country charm: in films including Witless Protection, Delta Farce, and Cars; onto branded barbecue sauces and beer bread; with a charitable foundation that supports the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
The Fine Print