What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $61.50 for a complete physical exam for one ($200 value)
- $122 for a complete physical exam for two ($400 value)
- $58.50 for a weight-loss package ($425 value)
Physical exams include the following:
- Medical history check
- Blood sugar, cholesterol, complete blood count, and urinalysis tests
Weight-loss packages include the following:
- Four weeks of medical supervision and visits
- Body-composition test and BMI
- Custom diet plan
- Four weeks of vitamins and mineral supplements
- Four vitamin B12 shots, one per visit
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Subject to availability. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chantilly Family Practice Center
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Staff Size: 11–25 people
Parking: Parking lot
Most Popular Service: Family care, physicals, weight loss
Pro Tip: Call ahead for appointment or go online at www.chantillymed.com.
Q&A with Dr. Rajesh Mehra, Medical Director
What is one of your signature services? How is it performed?
We have a staff that specializes in all aspects of preventative care, and we are always urgent-care ready.
When and how did you first develop a passion for your work?
When I was younger, I witnessed so much poverty and illness in my native country of India. I vowed to dedicate my life to medicine and helping others.
What steps do you take to make your clients feel at ease?
I make sure I listen to all their concerns, and I work with them to find the best solutions that fit their comfort level.