Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
- Four-Course Dinner for Two: Valid Sunday-Thursday. Includes:
- One salad (Up to $7 Value)
- Two appetizers (Up to $15 Value Each)
- Two entrees (Up to $39 Value Each)
- One dessert (Up to $8 Value)
- Four-Course Dinner for Four: Valid Sunday-Thursday
- Two salads (Up to $7 Value Each)
- Four appetizers (Up to $15 Value Each)
- Four entrees (Up to $39 Value Each)
- Two desserts (Up to $8 Value Each)
See the menu here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on Fridays, Saturdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Federal Holidays. Excludes lobster and any features. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Restaurateurs Jon and Kim Dressler have passed their name to a pair of eateries that carry themselves with a classy swagger, confidently hosting refined American dishes created by executive chef Scott Hollingsworth. Steak and seafood headline both dinner menus, and the Metro’s upscale luncheon appeases midday patrons looking to escape their cubicles and collect a few sandwich calories. Dressler's also offers on- and off-site catering for special events; the Metro location provides an outdoor patio with delicious views of the city’s gravy-drenched skyscrapers.