What You'll Get
- Escape Room Game for Two: Valid Wednesday-Friday and Sunday (Not Redeemable on Saturday)
- Escape Room Game for Four: Valid Wednesday-Friday and Sunday (Not Redeemable on Saturday)
- Escape Room Game for Eight: Valid Wednesday-Friday and Sunday (Not Redeemable on Saturday)
- Escape Room Game for Twelve: Valid Wednesday-Friday and Sunday (Not Redeemable on Saturday)
Escape Hour Charlotte is closed on Monday and Tuesday.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Online reservations required. Subject to availability. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled game. Not redeemable on Saturdays. Offer valid only during normal business hours: Wednesday–Friday 5 p.m.–10 p.m. and Sunday 12:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Escape Hour Charlotte
An hour, a room, and a team of quick-witted adventurers. These are the ingredients to a fun-filled game at Escape Hour Charlotte, an interactive escape room experience. In each room, a team of up to 12 players is locked into a room and thrown into an adventure where the stakes are high. There's only one way out—to follow the clues to escape. Here's a look at some of the games to play at Escape Hour Charlotte:
- The Detective's Office: Detective Herlock Sholmes may be a very, very distant relative of a famous detective, but his deductive skills are not quite as sharp. Case in point: he's convinced you and your friends are behind a series of thefts. Rely on your own deduction skills to prove your innocence and escape the room. (2 to 12 players)
- The Dollhouse: You and your courageous friends stumble upon a seemingly abandoned cottage in suburbia. Armed with a sense of adventure, you enter, only to find out that the home is anything but empty. Correct your mistake by finding a way out of the home, or become victims of a notorious and brutal serial killer. (2 to 8 players)
- Granny's House: Through all her years of espionage, a Russian spy never had time to settle down. In lieu of grandchildren of her own, she's captured you and your friends to give you the "granny experience." Can you escape before you become her captives forever? (2 to 8 players)