How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking to your eligible Visa card
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with your linked Visa card
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your Visa statement within a few days
Amitabul, a vegan restaurant, was actually inspired while Chef Bill Choi was cooking burgers and eggs. Bill, who grew up in Seoul watching his mother and grandmother use Korean fermentation techniques, moved to Chicago with his brother, Dave, where the two run Jim's Grill. And while it was a traditional grill with said burgers and eggs, monks from their Buddhist temple would bring vegetables so Bill and Dave could make them vegan bibimbap. It soon became a hit, and thus Amitabul was born. Read on to learn about some signature vegan items:
- Dark Side of the Moon: Oyster and shitake mushrooms are paired with Asian veggie noodles, all of which are mixed with rice noodles and a black bean miso sauce.
- Wolfman's Dream Treats: This energy dish includes large chunks of chestnuts, sweet potatoes, potatoes, and radishes with a touch of mixed nuts and healthy veggies.
- Dr. K's Cure All Noodle Soup: This spicy noodle soup features veggies, seaweed, and tofu, and is served with wheat or rice noodles. Good for colds, flus, and hangovers.