- $79–$109 for one general-admission rooftop ticket, which includes food and drinks (up to $159 value)
- Doors open one hour prior to game time.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
Dates and Times
- Saturday, September 2, at 1:20 p.m. (Braves)
- Sunday, September 3, at 1:20 p.m. (Braves)
- Friday, September 8, at 7:05 p.m. (Brewers)
- Saturday, September 9, at 3:05 p.m. (Brewers)
- Sunday, September 10, at 1:20 (Brewers)
- Tuesday, September 12, at 7:05 p.m. (Mets)
- Thursday, September 14, at 7:05 p.m. (Mets)
- Friday, September 15, at 1:20 p.m. (Cardinals)
- Saturday, September 16, at 3:05 p.m. (Cardinals)
- Sunday, September 17, at 1:20 p.m. (Cardinals)
- Friday, September 29, at 1:20 p.m. (Reds)
- Saturday, September 30, at 3:05 p.m. (Reds)
- Sunday, October 1, at 2:20 p.m. (Reds)
Note: Due to renovations, seats have no view of the infield.
Set directly behind the right-field foul pole, Outfield Gallery's three-level space offers comfortable seating and an assortment of beers and wines. Upholstered chairs populate the rooftop, where spectators drink in the Wrigleyville atmosphere along with draft beer and wine, and chow down on burgers, hot dogs, and sandwiches from the menu of pub-style cuisine. Outfield Gallery offers an array of amenities like fully staffed bars on all three levels—including one in the inside lounge—that make it easy to grab new refreshments so guests don't miss any of the event's pivotal moments.