From Our Editors
In Focus: Bloomingdale Arts
- What it is: an artists' collective along The 606 Trail
- Formerly known as: ACME Artist Community
- What they do: provide local artists with a combination workspace/apartment that emphasizes ownership and equity over renting
- Who works there: Past residents include multimedia artist Ilko Davidov, photographer Pauline Kochanski, and documentarian Kelly Luchtman.
- Where you might have seen them: Artists from Bloomingdale Arts frequently contribute to the Chicago International Movies and Music Festival, also known as CIMMfest.