Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $9.25 for two adult admissions ($16 value)
- $16.50 for four adult admissions ($32 value)
- $9.25 for one adult admission and two kid admissions ($16 value)
- $13.50 for two adult admissions and two kid admissions ($24 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Kids 3 and under are admitted for free. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fossil Discovery Center
The Fossil Discovery Center, presented in partnership with the San Joaquin Valley Paleontology Foundation, transports visitors nearly 700,000 years into the past to the site of one of the largest middle-Pleistocene fossil excavations in North America. Discovered in 1993, the site now sits adjacent to the Fairmead Landfill in Madera County, just within view of the foothills where rivers once carried the bones down into the valley.
- Permanent Mainstay: The main exhibit showcases the many species discovered at the site, including saber-toothed cats, horses, camels, giant sloths, and (now-extinct) antelope.
- Eye Catcher: a 13-foot-tall replica of a Columbian mammoth paired with a 12-foot-tall short-faced bear