About this Business
- HoursSun11:00 AM - 10:00 PMMon-Thu5:00 PM - 11:59 PMFri-Sat11:00 AM - 11:59 PM
From Our Editors
The kitchen staff at Hoodadak elevates the crunchy, savory bite of fried chicken by incorporating Korean ingredients that kick up the flavor a few notches. A quick glance at the menu reveals a unique marriage of culinary influences that's not only prevalent in the chicken, but also in specialty dishes such as the bulgogi burger stuffed with kimchi and served with fries.
Four Tips for Your Visit to Hoodadak
- Warm up your palate with an order of dumplings: They come filled with a choice of pork or veggies.
- For a fusion of Korean and American flavors, try the chicken katsu: This dish blankets crispy, Panko-encrusted fried chicken in tangy katsu sauce.
- If you don't feel like chicken, don't fret: The menu includes several chicken-less entrees including the bulgogi—thin slices of marinated rib-eye beef cooked with veggies and served over steamed rice.
- Stay hydrated: The eatery's wide selection of beverages includes soft drinks, juice, and domestic and imported beers.