What You'll Get
- $15 Value Towards Dinner for Two or More: Valid Sunday - Thursday
- $30 Value Towards Dinner for Four or More: Valid Sunday- Thursday
- $12 Value Towards Lunch for Two or More: Valid Any Day
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-In only. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The kitchen staff at Hoodadak elevates the crunchy, savory bite of fried chicken by incorporating Korean ingredients that kick up the flavor a few notches. A quick glance at the menu reveals a unique marriage of culinary influences that's not only prevalent in the chicken, but also in specialty dishes such as the bulgogi burger stuffed with kimchi and served with fries.
Four Tips for Your Visit to Hoodadak
- Warm up your palate with an order of dumplings: They come filled with a choice of pork or veggies.
- For a fusion of Korean and American flavors, try the chicken katsu: This dish blankets crispy, Panko-encrusted fried chicken in tangy katsu sauce.
- If you don't feel like chicken, don't fret: The menu includes several chicken-less entrees including the bulgogi—thin slices of marinated rib-eye beef cooked with veggies and served over steamed rice.
- Stay hydrated: The eatery's wide selection of beverages includes soft drinks, juice, and domestic and imported beers.