1 - 10 of 73
About this Business
GRAMMY Museum Mississippi is an immersive experience where visitors can both learn about the history and cultural significance of American music and engage in the creative and technological processes of recording. The Museum not only highlights landmark GRAMMY® moments, but also celebrates Mississippi's musical legacy and its impact on American music, all in an interactive, state-of-the-art facility.
- Size: The Museum has more than a dozen exciting exhibits, including permanent and temporary exhibits, along with a 135-seat theater spread across 28,000 square feet.
- Eye catcher: Striking images of Beyoncé, Johnny Cash, and Mississippi's own B.B. King, among others, greet Museum visitors as they approach the Museum entrance.
- Permanent mainstay: Singing & Songwriting Pods let music lovers sing and produce their own blues tunes with help from GRAMMY-winning bluesman Keb' Mo'.
- Don't miss: The Iconic Instruments exhibit include Miles Davis’ trumpet and Bob Dylan’s guitar, among many other extraordinary instruments.
- Hands-on experience: GRAMMY winner NE-YO lends his choreography know-how to the Dance to the Music exhibit, where guests bust moves on a colorful, light-up dance floor.
- The building: A contemporary metal building and front porch main entrance evoke the Mississippi Delta aesthetic, reinforcing Mississippi’s great musical heritage and its relevance in today’s music scene.