All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Guided Tour for Two with the Easter Bunny Including a Train Ride: Valid on March 24
- Guided Tour for Four with the Easter Bunny Including a Train Ride: Valid on March 31
- Guided Tour for Two Which Includes a Train Ride: Valid on April 21
- Guided Tour for Two Which Includes a Ride on a Motorcar: Valid on May 12
- Guided Tour for Two Which Includes a Train Ride: Valid on June 16
- Guided Tour for Two Which Includes a Train Ride: Valid on Aug 18
- Guided Tour for Two Which Includes a Train Ride: Valid on Sept 8
- Ride with Santa for Two: Valid on Nov 24
- Ride with Santa for Two: Valid on Dec 1
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 2, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Must wear closed comfortable, close-toed shoes. Children must always be supervised. Site and equipment are not ADA- accessible. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Midwest Railway Preservation Society
While most of Cleveland gets from point A to point B via automobile, the spirit of the locomotive is alive and well at Midwest Railway Preservation Society. A historical rail yard and the restored B&O Roundhouse serves as home base for the group's efforts, which includes restoring trains and educating the public at large. Here's some of what to expect once you cross to their side of the tracks.
- Eye Catcher: the bright red caboose at the entrance, which stands in contrast to the industrial complex's dark steel buildings
- Crown Jewels: restored passenger cars, steam locomotives, and a B&O boxcar, the showpiece of the rail yard
- Pro Tip: you might recognize the 1918 Locomotive 4070 steam engine—currently being restored—from its appearance in the 1984 Robert Redford film The Natural
- Special Programs: train rides and seasonal events throughout the year, including tours of a haunted train car in October
- Leave Your Mark: the society seeks volunteers to help out in the restoration of vintage locomotives and other pieces, no special experience necessary