From Our Editors
Chandeliers illuminate the front desk and waiting area inside Pintura SalonSpa, welcoming guests into the elegant space. From there, guests are led into a breezy, open styling area or a cozy, yet sophisticated nailcare room filled with plush pedicure chairs and sleek metallic accents.
Within these sleek spaces, Pintura SalonSpa's beauty professionals pamper clients from head to toe, creating stunning looks in the process. Read on to learn more about a few of the salon and spa services at this Clinton Township spot.
- Haircut: Before haircuts, stylists consult with clients to determine desired look. Taking clients' desires into account, along with face shape and hair texture, the stylists craft custom cuts.
- Keratin Complex treatment: This specially formulated keratin treatment works to nourish and restructure strands. The results are strands that are smoother, less frizzy, and easier to manage.
- Deep-cleansing facial: Ideal for clients with oily or acne-prone skin, this 75-minute facial clears clogged pores with a gentle exfoliation before the aesthetician applies a mask and oil-free moisturizer.
- Back treatment: This service begins with dry brushing, followed by deep cleansing, exfoliation, steam, and necessary extractions. The treatment concludes with a back and arm massage, mask, and moisturizer application.
- Prenatal massage: Designed for mothers-to-be, this soothing bodywork service focuses on pregnancy-related discomforts, such as lower back pain and swollen feet and legs.
- Reiki treatment: While clients lie fully clothed on a treatment table, a reiki practitioner utilizes touch-free strokes in an effort to recharge depleted energy and promote balance of the body's chakras, thereby easing ailments.