About this Business
- HoursSun10:30 AM - 11:30 AMMon-Fri6:00 AM - 8:30 PMSat9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
From Our Editors
The experienced instructors at Life Yoga host an array of classes at their studio, ideal for those of any level of experience. They're not just about yoga, though, as they host workshops, perform training sessions, and even administer custom massages. Read on to learn more about a few of their classes:
- Basics: Ideal for beginners or those returning to yoga after a long absence, students learn foundational poses and breathing techniques to balance, stretch, and strengthen the body using Hatha, helping newcomers gain inspiration to move on to more advanced classes.
- Fundamentals: Extending on your beginner’s experience by focusing on alignment and specific breathing techniques. Fundamentals awakens your practice using Iyengar, Ashtanga, and Anusara techniques.
- Stretch: All postures are done on the floor and are held longer to allow the connective tissue to stretch. The meditative quality of this practice promotes relaxation, compassion, patience, and an sense of well-being. Perfect for athletes and anyone looking to increase physical and mental flexibility.
- Hot Yoga: Heated class that links breathing and sequential poses in a continuous flow to build cardiovascular strength. The teacher introduces the sequence, then empowers you to continue at your desired pace, resting when needed. Followed by seated stretches, back-bends, optional inversions, and twists leading to a blissful, well-earned rest.