Over 10 participating wineries open their doors to wine lovers who may try their signature products and learn about food pairings
What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included: Each person receives:
- Admission to participating wineries over three weekends
- Food pairings and wine tastings
- Souvenir glass
- 10% discount toward wine purchases
- Transportation not included, customers must arrange their own transport.
- Age restriction: Must be 21 or older.
- Participating wineries:
- Armstrong Valley
- Broad Mountain
- Buddy Buy Winery
- Cassel Vineyards
- J&P Winery
- Moon Dancer Winery
- Mount Hope Estate`
- Nissley Vineyards
- Vineyard at Hershey
- West Hanover Winery
- Winery at Hunters Valley
- Customers who visit all participating wineries may enter a drawing and have a chance to win a fully-stocked wine fridge.
- Dates and times: Saturdays and Sundays, June 6 to June 21, from noon to 5 p.m.
Sweet Sensations in the Hershey Harrisburg Wine Country
In spring, wine country comes to life with new growth, new visitors, and new opportunities to try handcrafted wines. Sweet Sensations invites wine lovers to travel to a variety of specially selected wineries in the Hershey Harrisburg region for tastings matched with food pairings. Guests can enjoy the rolling hillsides of Central Pennsylvania while they ready their souvenir glasses for the next sample from a dozen wineries including Broad Mountain, Cassel, and the Vineyard at Grandview. Over the three-weekend event, participants will also receive 10% off all wine purchased, and those who visit all of the wineries will be entered into a drawing for a fully-stocked wine refrigerator.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older. Online reservation required. Ticket is valid on all six days: June 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, and 21 from noon–5 p.m. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.