All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 3, 2018
· Reviewed November 20, 2017
· Reviewed August 28, 2017
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Admission for Four: Valid Sunday-Thursday Only
Valid only for any room
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Four Valid Sunday-Thursday Only. Online reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pikes Peak Escape Rooms
There's a trophy waiting for players at the end of Pikes Peak Escape Rooms—but not everyone gets to hoist it in the air. The coveted prize, complete with its bragging rights, is bestowed only upon those who manage to escape their chosen themed room and manage to do it before the clock finishes ticking away 60 minutes. Standing in their way is a mental maze of puzzles, clues, codes, and riddles. Fortunately, players don't have to tackle this feat alone: teams of 2–8 work together in their problem-solving quest. Read on to learn about the scenarios each team can face.
- The Lost Kingdom: Dr. Bonedigger has gone missing, and many now fear that he's dead. Last time anyone heard from him, he was heading to a remote island that was radiating a powerful energy. You and your team form a rescue team to search for the good doctor and the ancient energy source. Just one problem: the island is slowly sinking into the sea.
- Headless Hourse Man: Some people would lose their own head if it wasn't attached to their shoulders—and unfortunately the Headless Horse Man happens to be one of those people. Now you and your team decide to help the night rider find his missing skull and hopefully earn a favor in the process.
- Death Row: Groups are in a room modeled after the Gas Chamber from the Canyon City prison. An actual chair from Canyon City sits in our lobby boasting 24 real -life executions. Are you brave enough to have a set?? Participants must work together to stop the execution of an innocent man.