From Our Editors
A great wine hits all the right notes—and so does a great musician. At the Vino & Notes festival, audiences are immersed in the harmonies of both as jazz and wine (and their special guest, cuisine) meet on a summer's day to make beautiful melodies together. Here's what to expect from this dulcet day.
- The Wineries: Sniff, swish, and savor the fruits of over 20 Colorado wineries, including host winery Aspen Peak Cellars and vino purveyors such as Greystone Winery, Catriona Cellars, Mountain Spirits Winery, and Ten Bears Winery
- The Music: last year, Saxophonist and scat vocalist Max Wagner graced the stage at the festival. This year, the entertainment is sure to give a show just as fantastic.
- The Food: Island Style BBQ, Lucy’s Armenian Mediterranean Grill, and Carmen's (tapas) keep appetites satiated
- The Place to Be: Definitely the Food and Wine Pairing Booth, where you can catch hourly demonstrations from participating wineries and learn master the art of food and wine matchmaking
- Benefitting: All money raised from this event goes directly to Habitat for Humanity of Teller County to provide affordable housing