All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- General admission
- Each Saturday and Sunday from Oct. 13 through Oct. 28 from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. each winery will allow guests to enjoy an element of the Quest
- Wine sampling at each winery
- Souvenir glass
- 10% discount on all purchases at the winery
- Ticket is valid for all 6 days, but guests can only visit each winery one time
- Transportation: a designated driver or Premiere #1 Limousine service is recommended
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Redeem online for event ticket. Valid for admission each Saturday and Sunday from 10/13-10/28. Not valid towards the purchase of alcohol. Online redemption only. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cornucopia Wine Quest
During this event, guests will have an opportunity to visit 12 wineries, enjoy handcrafted wine samples, and experience 12 exciting elements of the Quest. Adults can have fun like kids during fall activities such as pumpkin toss, hayrides, making Jack 'o lanterns, or a bonfire.
Participating wineries and their quests
- Armstrong Valley Winery - Grapevine wreath making
- Broad Mountain Vineyard - S'mores
- Buddy Buy Winery - Wine bottle decorating
- Cassel Vineyards - Pumpkin-judging contest
- Grandview Vineyards - hayrides
- J & P Winery - Pumpkin toss
- Moon Dancer Winery - Pumpkin tic-tac-toe
- Nissley Vineyard - Cork toss
- Royal Oaks Vineyard - Wine battle Jack 'o lanterns
- The Vineyard at Hershey - Caramel apple and s'mores by the fire
- West Hanover Winery - Scavenger hunt
- Winery at Hunters Valley - Fall crafts