About this Business
- HoursSun-Sat11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
From Our Editors
Nobody in a family outing should have to settle for being bored. At Funtrackers, each member of the family can find some way to have fun, whether their favorite activity is playing games, driving, or taking swings in the batting cages. Plus, the whole family can sit down for a meal at Raceway Café to enjoy snacks such as pizza, nachos, burgers, and soda—all perfect fuel for Funtrackers' many bonding opportunities:
- Three go-kart tracks ranging from a rookie track for youngsters to a grand prix track with higher speeds and banked curves
- Attractions such as a whirling Himalaya Ride, bumper boats, a bungey dome, and a dragon-themed mini rollercoaster
- 18 holes of year-round mini golf, with the chance of winning a free ice-cream cone, with a hole in one on the 18th Hole.
- Individual challenges such as batting cages, a ropes course, and lots of arcade games