From Our Editors
Eddie V's Prime Seafood: A User's Guide
Shellfish and butter-brushed steaks served in an elegant atmosphere permeated by live jazz.
- Cocktail: classic martini with blue-cheese-stuffed olives
- Starter: oysters with lemon and mignonette sauce
- Soup: Maine-lobster-and-shrimp bisque
- Entree: premium Black Angus bone-in rib eye
- Side: truffled macaroni and cheese
While You’re Waiting
- Using your napkin and excess steak jus, sketch out a map of all the Eddie V's locations around the country that you plan to visit.
- Make friends with the pianist. It's the only way you're ever going to get him to play Billy Joel's “Piano Man” on a loop.
- Sides are available in two sizes—get the small if you want to sample several.
- The adjoining V Lounge hosts a nightly happy hour with specially priced cocktails and appetizers.
Steak oscar: steak topped with crab, asparagus, and hollandaise or béarnaise sauce.
Steak au poivre: steak seared in a crust of cracked peppercorns, leaving it rare to medium-rare inside.