All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Escape Foot Spa, MM36470
- Reflexology: A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- 60-minute session includes:
- 30-minute foot massage with hot stones and aromatherapy oil
- 30-minute deep tissue body massage with hot stones and aromatherapy oil
- 90-minute session includes:
- 60-minute deep-tissue massage with aromatherapy and hot stones
- 30-minute reflexology foot massage with aromatherapy and hot stones
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
Learn More About Hot-Stone Massage
We'll run through the benefits of a hot-stone massage, and help you figure out if it's best kind of massage for your needs.
Learn More About Couples Massage
A little nervous about your couples massage? Don't worry—we'll answer your FAQs to make sure you're relaxed before your session.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Escape Foot Spa
Some spas do a little bit of everything. Escape Foot Spa, however, concentrates on massage. Its therapists are primarily concerned with relieving their clients' stress and tension, but they're learned in traditional Chinese medicine techniques to treat certain conditions and promote general well-being.
- Starts with a footbath infused with traditional Chinese herbs that claim to improve circulation and mobility
- Add a neck, shoulder, and back massage while your feet soak
- The therapist applies pressure to over 60 energy points, easing aches and pains in the feet but also bringing the corresponding organs and body areas into harmony
- Takes place in the spa's public, though soothingly quiet, area
- Classic Swedish massage employs gentle but firm pressure and smooth strokes to improve flexibility and relaxation; deep-tissue massage focuses on alleviating congestion and realigning the deeper layers of muscle and fascia
- Add hot stones to melt away stiffness or aromatherapy to enhance the experience (for example, lavender is beneficial for relaxation, while eucalyptus helps treat muscle soreness)
- Takes place in a private room; couples may enjoy their massage together