· Redeemed January 2, 2018
What You'll Get
- Glass Screen Repair for an iPhone 5, 5c, or 5s
- Glass Screen Repair for an iPhone 6
- Glass Screen Repair for an iPad 2, 3, or 4
- Glass Screen Repair for an iPad Mini 1, 2, or 3, or an iPad Air
- Glass Screen Repair for an iPhone 6+
- Glass Screen Repair for an iPhone 6s
- Glass Screen Repair for an iPhone 7
- Glass Screen Repair for an iPhone 7+
- Glass Screen Repair for an iPhone 6s+
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid only at listed locations. Glass repair only; extra charges may apply for broken LCD, bent frame, water damage, or if any other part is broken other than glass digitizer. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
There are many reasons why iFixScreens.com is becoming one of America's fastest growing smartphone- and tablet-repair franchises. First of all, its technicians are remarkably fast. For cracked touchscreens (on just about every make and model of Apple or Android device), customers simply drop off the blemished device and the technicians restore the factory sheen within 1–2 hours. Then there's iFix's service itself, which comes with a 90-day warranty on all smartphone repairs and parts installed. The techs are also adept at fixing issues with LCD TVs, game consoles, Macbooks, PCs, and laptops.