From Our Editors
In Focus: Kogii Kogii
- Where to find it: hidden in a strip mall between a dentist’s office and an insurance company
- How it works: You can order raw meat to grill at your table or select one of the chef's specials.
- Best way to feed a crowd: by ordering the beef combo for four (complete with short ribs, ribeye, and brisket)
- Best way prove your mettle: by ordering one of the menu's spicy dishes (denoted with a pepper), such as the spicy marinated pork
- Dish that makes the strongest first impression: the galbi dolsot bibimbap—short ribs and veggies served in a stone pot
- How to combine Korean barbecue with American barbecue: Watch some sports on a flat-screen TV while grilling up your meat.