All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Canoe and Brew for Two People
- Canoe and Brew for Four People
Tap Room Hours:
Thursday – 5pm – 10pm
Friday – 5pm – 10pm
Saturday – 1pm – 10pm
Sunday – 1pm – 5pm
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be at least 30 lbs to ride in the canoe. Tours are valid during June-August and take place on Friday's at 6 p.m. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort
Located next to the Delaware River amid the majesty of the Pocono Mountains, The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort surrounds vacations with the idyllic wonders of the Appalachia. Along with stays at its 1911 lodge, the resort's amenities include many activities made possible by the unique landscape:
- River trips down the Delaware River. By renting canoes, kayaks, or rafts, visitors can explore the scenic waterway or re-create their own epic monologues to narrate Washington's Crossing.
- Golf at a 45-hole championship course. With an 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Design course and a 27-hole course designed by A.W. Tillinghast, the rolling fairways flanked by the river have hosted games by Arnold Palmer, Walter Hagen, and other golfing greats.
- Relaxing at Spa Shawnee, a 3,200-square-foot facility with private massage rooms, mani-pedi stations, and specialty rooms including hydrotherapy.
- Microbrewery: lets guests fill growlers and sample beers at ShawneeCraft Brewing Company, located on the property and features live music every Friday and Saturday night in their tap room