What You'll Get
- $9 for one general-admission ticket to one concert (up to $17 value)
- $25 for three general-admission tickets to any performance (up to $51 value)
Choose from the following concerts:
- Saturday, September 16, at 7:30 p.m. (An Evening of Chamber Music)
- Saturday, October 21, at 7:30 p.m. (Winning Scores with guest conductor Ray Cramer)
- Friday, December 1, at 7:30 p.m. (Winter Sojourns with Conductor Emerita Martha Cox)
- Sunday, February 11, at 7:30 p.m. (Pipes and Stops with Joyce)* Saturday, April 7, at 7:30 p.m. (Legacies)* Satruday, May 19, at 7:30 p.m. (Stars & Seas)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Colorado Wind Ensemble
"A wind ensemble is much like a traditional concert band," explains the Colorado Wind Ensemble on their website, "but each musician plays more as a soloist within a large group rather than as one member of a large section playing the same part." That approach folds neatly into the group's mission: to create opportunities for performers to share their talents, while also presenting programs that entertain audiences. To that end, their concerts encompass a wide range of musical styles and eras, from Renaissance and Baroque club hits to military marches and contemporary arrangements. It's proven a winning combination—the ensemble has engaged listeners for more than 30 seasons.