About this Business
- HoursSunClosedMon-Fri11:00 AM - 6:00 PMSat10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
From Our Editors
Most people want to eat a healthier diet, but life gets in the way. Enter GoBistro. In search of food that was not only healthy, but delicious, Colleen Eager founded the prepared-food service in 2015. Inside GoBistro's storefront in the Metlo, they use fresh, seasonal ingredients to make international cuisine from scratch. Diners pick up these meals (which can be customized to accommodate most dietary restrictions) at the eatery or have them delivered. Read on for a sample menu.
- Breakfast: A flour tortilla envelops slow-roasted pulled pork, scrambled eggs, chipotle-roasted sweet potatoes, house-made green chili, black beans, corn, and red onions drizzled with queso fresco.
- Snack: The hummus snack box is filled to the brim with housemade hummus, dolmas, marinated olives, baby heirloom tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, and pita bread.
- Lunch: Chicken satay features cuts of soy-ginger chicken, grilled zucchini, yellow squash, red onion, and peppers atop couscous, plus a side salad with spicy peanut sauce and rice-wine vinaigrette.
- Dinner: Asian sea bass on rice noodles make up the the barramundi entree, shored up by crispy snap peas, peppers, and red onions, finished with sweet-chili sauce and cashews.