Choose Between Two Options
$87 for VIP associate membership ($125 value)
- Valid for up to three adults and four children
- Tickets to special guided tours of Denver buildings and landmarks
- Reciprocal benefits at participating North American Reciprocal Museums
$44 for dual membership ($65 value)
- Valid for two adults
Both memberships include free general admission to the Molly Brown House Museum for one year and a print subscription to Historic Denver News.
Molly Brown House Museum
As it turns out, it wasn't just Molly Brown herself that was Unsinkable. Her 1889 home was set for demolition in 1970, until it was saved by Historic Denver and turned into a museum. Since then, it has taught more than two million visitors about Molly Brown's extraordinary life, including her commitment to activism and philanthropy.
- Size: a 14-room historical house with more than 10,000 historic objects
- Eye Catchers: Victorian-era furnishings and artwork
- Don't Miss: a close look at the carriage house's roof; it's just one of the key renovations made to the museum in recent years
- The Building: microscopic paint analysis, architectural research, and photographic research allowed the house to be restored to its original style, which combines elements of Classic Queen Anne, Richardsonian Romanesque, and refined neoclassical
- Special Programs: guided tours of the home, a theatre program focused on Victorian literature, and etiquette teas that educate on Victorian cultural customs
- While You're in the Neighborhood: Go on a walking tour that explores some of the area sites that the Brown family helped build.