All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
January 13, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $26.50 for 5 candlelight restorative yoga and meditation classes ($40 value)
- $48 for 10 candlelight restorative yoga and meditation classes ($80 value)
- $58.50 for 1 month of unlimited karate classes for kids, teens, or adults and 1 karate uniform ($120 value)
- $134 for 3 months of unlimited karate classes for kids, teens, or adults and 1 karate uniform ($270 value)
- See the martial arts and yoga schedules
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. New customers only. Services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Temple Of Arts
Although the instructors at Temple Of Arts focus on teaching self-defense skills, they also dedicate themselves to helping students of all ages find serenity and their own path in life. Chief instructor and sixth degree black belt Sensei Angel Robles leads a team of martial arts experts who help youth develop physically, mentally, and spiritually. Their karate programs work on building self-confidence, self-esteem, and the ability to chop firewood in half without needing a flannel shirt. Aside from martial arts lessons, the team also illuminates pathways toward healthier lifestyles with a schedule of fitness classes including high-energy Zumba and meditative yoga, which helps tone muscles in relaxing restorative poses.